Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation is a non-governmental organisation that caters for the needs of the girl-child and women with disabilities in Africa and across the globe. This foundation majorly focuses on the educational and financial needs of vulnerable children.
The Princess Eunice Ukwuani Foundation was established by Miss Princess Eunice Ukwani in 2017 and went into full operation globally in 2019 with major branches in Nigeria and New York.
WHAT WE DO AT PEUF
- Educate the girl child and women in society
- Empower differently-abled people in the society through scholarship and skill acquisition programs.
- Promote gender equality for the girlchild and the vulnerable.
- Cater and provide better living conditions of the less privileged around the world.
- Create a synergy with other similar organisations like Lotus Initiative for the Blind (LIB), National Disability Empowerment Forum (NADEF), United Nations, e.t.c.